Apr 11, 2016
Jimbo Answers Your Listener Submitted Questions.
This is a pretty awesome episode, I hope you guys enjoy it - If
you want to have more episodes like this reach out to me via
Facebook at Facebook.com/AutoDetailingPodcast and write me a
This is a sneak peak into a "date night" with the wife and I
taken over by you guys!
- How do we deal with water restrictions in California? Where do
mobile detailers get there water from?
- imboo, do you skateboard or have you?
- Hey I'm curious about these air purifier/ionizers. Do they
work? If so, is there anything to look at to determine the best
one? I'm trying to keep that good smell in my car.
- Boxers or briefs?
- I would like to hear more about how small detail business
owners handle the hiring and/or contracting of employees,
especially in the state of California.
- Miller lite or Bud light?
- If you could modify one car, build it up to
anything you like, what car would it be? And what would you do to
- Least favorite thing to clean on a car?
- What part does your faith play in the way you handle your
business dealings, integrity, and decision making?
- Have your podcasts helped you build credibility by locking in
- Are black cars worth the hassle?
- Do you and your wife work and detail together? If you do - how
do you both balance your personal relationship with your
- What can those detail business owners who abide by all the laws
and regulations pertaining to their business do about those who
ignore the laws and regulations and undercut the prices the
law-Abiding detail business owner? It hurts those business owners
and hurts the industry
- Do bears shit in the woods?
- Another one, what came first the detailer or the hack?
- What are a few tricks you first used when you started out to
approach a potential client or even a business park setting. I'm
struggling with trying to figure out what exactly to say and or
- This is for the Mrs.… Now how exactly did you end up with
Jimbo Balaam...Do black cars matter?
- If you were to start again what would you do differently and
why and how would you these changes benefit you today.
- Have you hired any employees and your reasoning behind your
decision. I remember a while back on your podcast where you were
talking about possibly not hiring and how Darren Priest went from
employees to no employees. I think it's a tough decision for a lot
of us that are still solo but would like to grow or have help.
- Do you still believe
Darren Priest is your brother from another mother?
- Do you use an accountant and/or tax professional? Or do you do
- Do you use and/or recommend any particular software, i.e. The
- Are you "process" driven or "results" driven? And which one
should be at the hierarchy for maximum profitability?
- How to stuff a thanksgiving turkey. oh what's your personal
procedures when doing a full car start to finish i.e. Wash, clay,
paint, interior etc.....
- How do you handle admin stuff, networking, flying out of state
for correction/coating jobs/events, client relationship building,
phone calls, texts, FB messages, IG DM's, emails, nurturing
potential new opportunities, following up with clients for
maintenance details..... AND STILL PROVE, THROUGH ACTIONS TO YOUR
WIFE, THAT YOU ARE THE BEST FATHER/HUSBAND YOU CAN BE.... AND THAT
YOU CARE TO GROW YOUR RELATIONSHIP THE SAME AS YOU DO YOUR
BUSINESS.... If your name isn't Kevin Davis?
- When should I use a harder foam pad with a polish, and when a
Guest Suggestions and Show Feedback - We
want to hear from you, send in your guest suggestions and personal
questions you want to hear answered on the show!
Resources To Make You A Better
Looking to get more customers coming through the door? Let us
show you our fail proof way how – Google Ad Words Training For Detailers .
Blue Host – Get FREE domains with hosting plans – get your
website back on track today!
What Products does Jimbo use? Find out HERE.
You can also watch these episodes on our YouTube Channel HERE.